The T 120 FF has been updated this season with our New Hot Zone String in Bright Orange with a Black grip and White Grommet set
giving it a clean contemporary new look.
Australian No. 1 Cameron Pilley uses the T 120 FF. One of the most powerful frames in the Karakal range for an exceptionally powerful player. Cameron increased his world speed record that he has held for several years now to 285kph using this very racket.
The T 120 FF is loaded with features to give the racket its exceptional strength and precision. The balance on this frame is designed to make the head slightly heavier allowing you to get more weight behind your shots and is constructed using Fast Fibre Nano Gel
- New Hot Zone String – Orange
- 120 Grams Frame Weight
- Fast Fibre Gel Nano Graphite construction
- 4 Nano Graphite Nodes To Smooth Out Vibration and Increase Stiffness for More Power and Control
- Built in Frame Anti-Vibration Dampener
- Square String Pattern 14/18
- Midplus Head – 470 sq cms
- 370mm Balance Point
- Full racket cover
- Fitted with the World’s No. 1 PU Super